Friday, September 08, 2006

Yahhooo!!!~

Yay..it's Friday. And tommorow is Saturday. And its a great day.

And this week pass by very fast. Maybe cuz of the fast pace life in the ward. The parameters, the bed bathing, the asswiping..I was everywhere..And then today is Friday without me realising it. I dunno, maybe its gonna bore the hell outta me if Im gonna do the same thing every day next week. Maybe I can try heart bypass surgery or cleaning the sewage pipes. Now thats exciting.

Actually i have to thank the frens that I made in the ward that my time pass very fast and made my chores a lil more interesting. They laughed with me, got scolded together with me, get shit smeared together, dive into the blood together..etc..

Haiya..but working in a female dominated area has its minus points. I cant swear freely like I used to in the army!!!! And its hard to restrict those great legendary words when you're pissed with the patients attitudes and when things get a lil boring.

But I can tell you that nurses there are hot and sizzling..yeah..improved my motivation for a while. :p

Klah, thats all the time that I have right now..while I start fantasizing myself as the patient being treated by the hottay and sexay nurses..oh yeah..