Friday, December 08, 2006

Ist week of CA is over!

One week of attachment's over. Yay! It felt like the weekend wont come man. It took so long to reach.. Maybe cuz it's super boring there. There are a lot of things to do, but doing the the same old things bored me to hell. Imagine eating fried snakes in sweet and sour sauce. It seems great at first, but if u eat it everyday, how will you feel? You will want to vomit all the digested snakes out right? Thats the exact feeling I have in the hospital.

But at least the patients in my cubicle are very very VERY nice. I could chit chat with all of them. And they have something most patients dun. MANNERS! YES MANNERS..they are one rare breed. Some of the old people are so fucking cute sumore! They are like the grandpapas from heaven. Never once did they complain about anything, and they complied to everything we said. Theres this uncle who spoke like a kid when I asked him something. So ke ai!

Oh shit, since when did I start to behave like some teenage bubblegum schoolgirl who indulges in CuTiEnEsSZzZz.. o.O

Then there's this uncle who has tumours somewhere, and that made his left side paralysed. He is super nice too. He's the reason my back broke. Not that I mind. He was so comfortable with me he didnt want anyone else to assist him. So all the carrying had to be done only by me and me only. But he's in such a pitiful state lah. The tumours wont go off just like that. Even after the operation, the tumours will come back to haunt him. And he'd be half paralysed once more. Sian..WHich is so sad. The least I could do was to break my back, I mean assist him in everything. To make things worse, he isnt married and all his siblings left him. Worst shit ever man. Someone play the violin and pass me a box of kleenex! I really hope he'd do fine after the operation. Or else Im goin to break my healing back again!

i changed cubicle for the last day of the week, because this girl could'nt take this uncle's attitude. I didnt want to change initially, cuz my original cubicle was good enough. But finally gave in cuz she was in such a pathetic shape. Only when I was in the cubicle did I realise how fucked up this uncle was. In fact fucked up is an understatement. Hes a muthafucking idiotic piece of lanjiao shit. He would shout damn loudly just to raise up his bed. And its not some normal shout, but a lion roar type of shout. A shout so scary it's as if you've heard a ghost. Fuck him man..He even shouted the cleaners kanina and what not..so fucking rude. His mouth should be inserted in the urosheath..Fucking hell..Argh!

OK, thats enough of angry rambling. Maybe on Monday Ill try to help her. But this time Ill just punch the face and break the ribs if he ever be so rude again.

See lah, talk about him, now no mood to type.

Cya..