After school I went to Tekka, then Bugis with with Leona, Pava, Summ and Fatin. Actually I was forced to go. With Leona's seduction, who can take it? So in the end I followed my urge instead of my brain. I didnt regret it at all. The food there was great. So cheap, yet so much. I ate and ate until my stomach was about to burst. If I had surgery done, I think union would be bad. OK lame.
With them around, it was never boring. Except when window shopping got too long. Its ok actually, just that it didnt make sense for a guy to look at blouses and pumps for such a long time. I mean, if it's checking out polo tees or jeans then it's fine lah. Oh well, the psyche of a woman is so mysterious.
Oh fuck, Im suffering from indigestion now. Never eaten so much for so long before. I can still smell the stuff I ate when i burped.
I think I have to sweat it out tommorow like crazy..
Friday, February 02, 2007
Indigestion
Xiaobao-ed by
panis
at
8:49 AM