Saturday, April 28, 2007

Spiders

Sometimes when you are bored, you do stupid things like eating your dead skin cells and and relieve yourself into a bottle and telling your friend it's health tonic when it looks like shark's fins soup. When youre alone in a room, you do foolish things like revising NS notes and looking in the mirror admiring how godly you look. I do foolish things too, like revising notes and Im sure others would too, like admiring thier dogly looks. So when youre BORED and ALONE, what do you do? You do death defying stunts only you yourself can bear to look at.

Yeah, I was against those two opponents just now. Which is actually now, while Im still typing this entry shit. While wandering into the skies outside my window fantasizing about xiaobao..'s money, my hands were all over me. Over the face I mean. Cuz one small cockrach wannabe just landed on my face from the window. As I was swiping the thing, I felt something long dangling from my nose. It felt disgusting, some sort of spider legs. I tot it was some parasite living inside my nose hole, or Ive changed into spiderman, but alas, it was just my nose hair. I was contemplating whether to kill the insect or the one inside my nose, but I chose the latter. I held the strand of hair between my fingers and stroked it gently, It felt smooth, like its been lathered with Rejoice anti dandruff shampoo. I couldnt help but to pull the hair out with one tight jerk. Ahhh!~ Once the hair came out from the nose, I felt satisfied.I cant explain the euphoria of having the hair out of my system. A few microsecond later, my eyes teared automatically. A sudden surege of pain overcame my neurons and nephrons and any other types of basic units that are inside of my body. Interestingly, the pain felt good.Using my fat long fingers, I began to dig deeper and deeper into the orifice of pleasure, which is MY NOSE, and felt for brushes of the lushous nose hair. Once detected, I collected the hairs into one chunk and pull them out together at one go. OOOhh~! My eyes welled up from the pain which felt good.I kept pulling and pulling till my whole nose went brazillian.Until now, I dun have any hair to pull. Then I look at my lower region, there is still more hairs.Nights of boredom is finally over..

Or I can just revise my NS1 -_-