Friday, July 27, 2007

sux lah!

Dammit, just got an email saying that I didnt make it for the IVP team. This is a huge blow to my ego. Its like saying my tool is an earthworm instead of the powerful and potent anaconda. I can safely say I can easily defeat at least half of the members who got chosen for the IVP. I have all myself to blame lah. My descipline damn poor. Always never go for trainings. So I dun expect much. But it is still saddening. Therefore this email has just reinforce my decision since last time to quit the club. My course has ruin my love towards the sports. But,chess never dies!! So I wanna pay tribute to the chess nerds who have been fun and loving towards me and made the place a happy place to be in. To the ones who dun, go get a life. =) This nerd here is gonna quit the club and join better ccas.

Magnum force here i come.