Today I spent almost 20 bucks on just lan gaming. Never have I wasted my money and youth on something like that. And another $3.50 on plain rice with hot ikan bilis at AL-Azhar. Yes, its literally that! Fucking waste of money. Would you go out and buy ikan bilis to eat? You are either very stupid and dumb or fucking rich. For my case, its just that money is flowing out non stop. *cough* HAHAHAHA..joking..I think I was just plain stupid just now. But thats ok i guess, because Im not going to spend any money tommorow since Ill be playing jigsaw puzzles and drawing pictures with my cute little cousins. Ill be meeting them at my aunt's house together with my mum and bro who stayed overnight there. Hence another problem.
Im all alone in my room now without any companion. Shitty stuff, cuz just yesterday I watch the lameass horror show. And now memories of the dead dolls and such came playing in my mind. Im such a fucking coward. I admit that. It sucks to feel this kinda feelings at night and no one to protect you. Coward to the core. I hope I sleep straight away the moment I close my eyes when I lie on the bed.
SHit, I heard creaking sounds. Better go to sleep. Hope to see the sun shine tommorow.
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Im in deep shit
Xiaobao-ed by
panis
at
8:51 AM