Saturday, January 26, 2008

Finally my grouping for the FYP was settled. But not without any arguments and disagreements. From the start, Ive always wanted to do with my same group of friends. But seeing the selfishness and viciousness of some people changing groups disregarding the fact that they are leaving their good old friends and advice made by some made me think twice about dong it with the group. Im not that sort who would do that, but if everyone's doing that and its for my own good, then why not? To be fair to me, Im kinda sick and tired of herding and controling sheep all the time. Its VERY VERY annoying when you herd, the sheep would just stay there and continue eating the grass. I guess people dont get it unless they try it. So thats one of the factors why I ended up with my new group. Another reason is that another member in my old team that contributes a lot, that helped me so much with projects, decided to leave for her friends. Right away I knew I couldnt handle it all by myself. But thats life, she has her own friends, and she prefer to change groups for that. Reasonable enough. I oso felt that Ive been working with the same group since year one semester one, so maye a change of group would be nice.

But on the other hand, I really wanted to work with my old groupmates cuz we are so familiar with each other. We noe our style and how we work. Its like one family. For the new group, I dun even noe how they work for almost all of them. We dunno their work ethics until we work with them. So Im in dangerous waters. And I also wanted to work with them because Im so used to them, that even if we have conflicts, we would solve it there and then. Lastly, I thought they would have a decent group if I went somewhere else. But apparently, things still wernt as smooth when I confirmed my group. Haiz.

Everything should be fine if I dun procrastinate so much. I guess due to me waiting and thinking, people get broke up among their groups. Sometimes I wish I could either just be vicious or be sentimental. It still kills me that I talk to Leona in a serious tone and I cant even look at Pavalam's eyes when we converse. It sucks, but I hope they understand. Its hard to explain how I feel, Its like heart vs brain thing, but I think this will cool down whn time goes by.

If people say Im selfish, then I guess I have to heck it. Its time for me to be one anyway, for once. :S