Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Harold and Kumar

Went to watch Harold and Kumar today with a friend. And I regretted it. Not cuz of the movie, but cuz of the person who sat beside me watching this kind of shows. I thought the movie showed a bit of boobies here and there but there were actually more.. I could handle it, but I wasnt sure about the one beside me. I could see terror in her eyes as Harold used his dick to slap Kumar's thighs. And I could see the poor skin turgor as she saw in horror two whores kissing and fondling each other. And her GCS almost went down to 3 as she watched a couple having threesome with a pack of giant weed, complete with a plastic set of fake female pubic feature. Im sorry for suggesting that movie. I hope she wouldnt get traumatised and put sodium hypochlorite on her eyes and brain or something. I could stomach the whole show, but what I couldnt get it was why so many people kept reccomending the movie to me, saying it's funny and hilarious. There were one or two scenes that tickled me, but other than that people in the theatre were laughing their tears off every minute the two guys said fuck you. Funny meh?

No wonder I find Pavalam very funny and comical.