Gosh, knowing how screwed up the ward is, its hard to keep the spirits up when going for attachments. Especially when you have to go for it on a Sunday. The feeling is so fucked up beyond words. Whats more, you have to go for attachment the next day when its a public holiday. Imagine how many circus shows and repeated movies mediacock will be showing during this time. And more importantly, the rejections I have to make to go out with my friends I rarely see. This is something that i have to get used to as time goes by. It sucks, but i have no choice. I have to keep being positive. But with so many elderly who are clearly so demented and uncommunicative i dunno how i am going to. But at the end of the day i noe im gonna survive this and complains in this blog will get lesser. Hahaha..Off to work now.