Thursday, December 31, 2009

Well I was just thinking'

People today are saying "I HAVE TO PARTY OR ELSE I AM A LOSER"

Back to the social life thing, I know people like this, "havn't been at a party all my life I'm such a loser I have no life"

Really? that's pretty pathetic if you ask me, some people are in constant contact with their friends are complete losers. All you people out there that are not partying and staying home you are not losers WTF were you even thinking you were one??? Just because everyone is partying doesn't mean you have to.


I can party too my friends!

but unlike some people, you choose not too, some people like me are just born loners and they dont really like being around majority of people because of he stupidity.

People will just say "You just have no friends, thats why hehe"

well yeah that's true i don't really have any friends there were a million oppurtunities I could have had but I just don't like dealing with drama queens and backstabbing bitches. You can all call me losers but I am doing what I myself choose to do not what the rest of society thinks you have to do.


For all you loners still in your home during new year eve put your chin up, whip your cocks out and watch porn on your com and sing Au Lang Syne! Chao cheebye!



Happy new year all fuckers.