Friday, January 22, 2010

I love the character Goofy from Disney. No matter how dumb his actions are, he would always find a solution and laugh it off at the end of the day. My first Goofy toy I had was a plush toy from MacDonalds. You can imagine how long ago that was. The toy would sit right beside me when I slept and when I woke up Id be greeted by the funny look on its face. It was such a routine that it was comforting to know that its there in the safety of your room. One day my mum threw it away. I was devastated. I was pissed my mum who threw away the old toy. I was thinking why the hell would she do that for. Could I scold her? I could not and would not. I could not even blame her. Waking up didnt feel the same anymore. Fast forwarding 20 years later, I experienced the same feeling once again. And once again I dunno who to blame.