When I looked back at my last entry, I realised I used someone's name instead of "someone". How weird. Work has been kind to me so far. I just need that little spark to make me good at carrying balls of those people when i should. Or I should just shut up when its time to even though you may have all the points while they resort to using the word "protocol" to save their assess. I should be humble sometimes, because at the end of the day, they are the ones having the most experience. Then again, thats bullshit to me, and another argument will surface regarding this. But i just cant help it, and I think those people who knew me last time will know im not like that last time. Changed for the better or worse? im not sure. Just work while i can and enjoy what i have. HAha