Sunday, June 25, 2006

CA's here..

In a few hours' time Im gonna dressed in that gay uniform, wear some skin coloured stockings, do some touch up on my face, and go to Pasir Ris Polyclinic for CA. I hope I dun get any wolf whistles from the market ah mas when I board the bus. Or ah peks.

Im not worried about CA or anything, Im just scared that I'b be bored to hell when there's nothing to do there. Its like 8 to 4 everyday. Im sure the staff nurse will be very sian to look at my chubby face, and by on the second day onwards, shes gonna be so pissed of that she release me at 10am everyday. One tight slap on the face and I will noe its just gonna be a dream.

And I have problems adjusting with my body clock, which is waking up early and turning in late. Though I only have a few hours of sleep, I still insist on writing this pathetic blog. Oh god, pls gimme the strength when I turn up later looking like a sloth, only bigger and less hairy.

And oh god pls gimme another tonne of strength when I have to take care of Rudy. Dammit, I make him sound like hes on life support. Im sure he'd do fine. He called me just now, and he sounded like his normal self now. I think he's gonna do ok. I just hope he wont jump on the patients or do cartwheels on the reception counter. I noe he wont, cuz Im gonna kick his ass real hard if he ever does these things. See how nice of me, to prevent him from furthur damage. Yet people call me evil..

Doing things the first time is always intimidating, and no doubt, this CA proves to be intimidating as well..So Gud LucK! Have FuN!!