Friday, June 23, 2006

A day wasted

86400 seconds passed without me doing anything useful, except for goin to prayers and talked crap with my fren I met just now. To most of us talking crap is universally considered a total waste of time, but not for me. Why would it be a waste when you could produce endorphins and other great hormones in your body while you critisice the government and bitch about your life. I admit Im making excuses to create a positive feeling about today. -_-

I could have done lots of things. I could have cleaned the house, I could have gone out with friends when they asked me to, I could have done my project and get it done and over with, I could have begged along the streets selling tissue paper, I could have baked brownies, I could have made babies with my crush, I could have applied for the next general elections, I could have treat my frens starbucks(lol), the possibilities were endless, but I chose to stay at home staring blankly at the 4 walls. Dammit, tommorow I definitely must do something. Its not everyday that im this free. CA's coming, a lot of time will be consumed.

And that damn PAS. Why didnt anyone force me to do it? The articles are just under the table. I could have just pick it up and read it and apply into PAS. But I smelt it, licked it, tasted it, kiss it and even use it to dig my ears, but nv once did I READ the piece of crap!@! Maybe I should chill a bit. Dun be too kancheong. I hope the rest of my sweet little frens havent done much either..haha..so evil..

Hmm, I feel a need to dig my nose now,but with what.. hmm, hey, theres a paper under my table!