We finished our visit at rudy's home. Things are getting better for him. He looks better. Lesser black marks on the face. More cuteness on his looks. But when we visited him he was so sleepy. What a pity, since we, namely kasinah, sk and kaiqiu were the first students that visited him at home. We were not expecting a red carpet or trophies or party poppers, but he could at least sounded like he's excited and overjoyed by our presence. Or at least talk to us. Not in a forced manner like the way he did just now. I wasnt pissed at all, as I was expecting all these. I came because I care(Ugh, so gay), I was kind enough to come, and it goes to the rest oso. And Miss Siti said he needed encouragement from close frens. We are like so close to him man. -_- I cant blame him either, maybe he's still brain still recuperating, hence his "buay song ah" attitude, I hope. And I think it was'nt a waste of time going there since I could evaluate his character more, and not jump on to any conclusion about him. It would be a waste of time if hes a tottally jerky asshole, which he isnt, I hope. Hahah..Aint I being diplomatic here...hahah
After that we went to Jurong to do some PAS crappy project. We ate at Kentucky's where Sk treated us. Thats nice of her. For once. Haha..Obviously Im just joking. About the for once part, not about her being nice. Im starting to confuse myself. Thanks for the treat man. Starbucks for her next time lah!! :D
Apparently Sk gets high thrills from fried chickens, kentucky styled..
We crapped a bit, looked at some particular chocolate book with malay subtitles, then left the scene.