Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Visiting the stuntman

Im going to visit Rudy today. After days and days of comtemplating, I finally decided to go see the stuntman wannabe again. I hope it would'nt be as embarrasing as last time when I talked to him in the ward. Every human deserves to be given the benefit of the doubt, and that includes him, though sometimes he does stunts that is hard to be called human. Haha.. K, give Rudy a break, man! He almost destroyed his head, now u wanna destroy his ego? HEh..

Then after the visit Im going to do some project with Kasinah and sk. My boyfren's not coming, cuz he's sick, and so is Lela. So only left with three great minds to sort out the project today. But 3 great minds can only do that much. So I hope the two other great minds could join us in our next meeting.

Well, In a few minutes of my precious time, Im gonna go see him. They say time is money, money is gold, silence is golden, which means I have to shudup and dun waste my time here??

Ugh, au revoir