Finally, the exams are over!!!! After weeks of toiling, and subconsciously slacking, the dreaded exams are gone. Im gonna do things Ive never done for so long. Like retail therapy. Or watching movie. Or playing with my Ahmingge. Erm, maybe not that. Im meeting my old frens soon, and it has nv been this orgasmic. WOOO..the feeling is damn shiok. Its like one huge boulder that is surgically removed from your urethra and you can urinate once again. The feeling right now is close to that.
I have this feeling that Ill at least pass all my modules. But past history proved that wrong. Usually when I feel gud about something, it turns out bad. Im just hoping history wont repeat itself.
After regarding the library as my second home during the exams, Ive developed an addiction there. Nope, its not reading Harry potter or Enid Blyton or Russell Lee's top ten lame stories, it is the strawberry bubble tea that is sold in the library. When I first bought it I love it. Maybe cuz of the stress from the studies and all, but I bought the thing again the next day. And I still love it. Weird tastebuds. I have other weird favourites like HL banana milk, the oatmeal milk, cheese flavoured Twisties, the ban mian ikan bilis, and many other weird fetishes. And now the bubble tea in part of it as well. The pink colour of the drink and the straw matches well with my manliness. So it's a perfect drink for me currently.
Basically to sum things up, I have a nursing diagnosis.
ND: Uncontrollable shaking of the hands and head r/t supression of freedom during exams.
Outcome: To be normal self again during this weekend and before clinical attachment.
Holy..Forgotten all about clinical attachment.. -_-
Thursday, August 24, 2006
The fucked up feeling is so fucking over..And I so fucking care
Xiaobao-ed by
panis
at
10:26 AM