I thought with the exams over, I could enjoy. But it was not to be. Just now my frens and I wanted to watch this show about this child conning this pedophile into her small hands, but we didnt watch it in the end. While drawing out money, I realise I had unusually few numbers on the POSB screen. After taking a few seconds of registering the info into my brain, I realise the lack of number means I have little money left. Little as in small, kecik, xiao..Arghh..!! Then the thought of betting soccer games came into mind. But it's wrong, so I nothing much to do but not watch the show. I
For entertainment, we need money. Lots of it. Like go-carting. Or kayaking. Or paintball shooting. I think Ill never be able to do that with them. Even if the entertainment is cheap, theres still food and transport to think of. So what do we do in the end? We stay at home and help our mothers bake cakes and beat up your bro that pisses u off(joking).
Then like that how sia? At home do nothing but kao pei kao bu everyday..so sian..might as well play marble or catch spider..Ugh..So sian that I finish half a tub of icecream just now.
Thank god the hospital's gonna pay us for attachment, though it's peanuts. But Ive gone through that during NS, so I shd survive.
Like they say, we should innovate. So now that I have nothing to do, just find something that will fill up your day. But what..I dunno..Haiya, I still have the crepe bandage in my bag. Maybe I can practise for next year's practical.
Yep, its that damn sad. -(
And I realise that I wrote epithilium instead of endometrium..
Exam results certainly dun look good now...
Ufooooo~~!!
Friday, August 25, 2006
Money is the root of evil..or lack of it
Xiaobao-ed by
panis
at
9:36 AM