Today was quite tiring and a little bit of irritation. Two people needed an hourly parameter taken. Which was so troublesome cuz the patients were either sleeping or being so fragile that an ant walking on their skin could produce footprints. What the hell am I talking about? It was difficult lah, cuz I didnt wan to piss them off with my hourly bugging and preventing them the quiet space that they needed. Well,that was over. So I hope it wouldnt be as irritating as today. Rite.
During the days there, I got to noe the student girls better. Girls being girls, like to gossip, bitch around, looking at the mirror when the opportunity comes, etc..
But these three malay girls are one horny bunch. They kept talking lewd stuffs and they touch each other's butts like me touching my army frens' crotch, which is very frequent. Not that Im complaining..hahah!!! But they are funny and helpful. And one thing that I notice about girls. They like to do things together, like taking a cup in the pantry together, take the urinal together, stick the thermometer into the patients' mouth together. You get what I mean right. Im sure most girls are guilty of that. And the girl would start by asking the girl if she could her her take the equipment, and then hold her hands and start to swing them while walking towards the designated place like little children..I dunno why, but no one notice and no one cares. Imagine me swinging my huge flabby arms with my boyfren, while skipping away.. Yucks..Im sure ill be descrimnated against and pelted by pebbles to death. We guys just dun get it.
There's this patient who was practically with us since the day we came in. He was in different cubicle, but today I got him as my patient. Ive always tot he was pitiful cuz he was so different before the accident. But. He was damn sick just now.
I was alone with him...
Patient:Nurse, you have a girlfren?
Me: No..I have many girlfrens..hahha..no, I have none..
Patient: -_-"
Patient: But you shuai..
Me: Errrr...(Starting to have reverse peristalsis)
Me: K
Patient: Can gimme your hands
Me: fine
Patient: Woah..what huge hands you have..
Me: Ya, a lot of people say my hands very big..
Patient: Woah x 3...your fingers so long
Me: Ya ya
Patient: Is you d*** as long as your finger?
Me: You f!#$ing a$$holic perve. Hope you kena accident again and die, You D!#$head S^&%hole!!!
I shd have said that, but I chose the peaceful manner and and pulled away my hands from this idiot and walked away.
I gave him face. I thought maybe it was the medication. During parameter taking, I wanted to take his temperature. But before I could stuff it in the mouth, he directed my hands to his armpit before moving it to the organ where the sun never shines. Argh..I quickly pulled out my hands. I was so traumatised. Never in my life I felt so cheap and useless and manipulated upon. I wanted to break down, but it would look awful for someone like me to cry. K, fine, I dun feel like crying..but it was really traumatising. This no joke man..This kind of people should be tied on the scrotum and the glans and send them far away like Sarawak..But then again, he is from Sarawak. :/
When they say only the crazy and gays would be attracted to me, I would always deny that..But today's experience proved me wrong...
Sad...
Monday, September 18, 2006
Horny gals and perverse boys..
Xiaobao-ed by
panis
at
8:34 AM