Today hor, damn jialat leh. Very the streZzZ. Many things not done loh. Then last minute then do. Walao eh. What kind of life is this. I donch deserve thish. I wan to sleep all day long, play with my kawaii girlfriends, go BBDC drive car. =_='V BOOHOO.. Last nite I sleep at 9pm sia..sobz..me eyebags! :'( See lah. Always do project last minute one. Aiyah, cant be bothered lah. I have they all to do for me hehehe. Me sho evillzzz sia. Tomolo still must come do project. Siao! Sian lah..everyday go do project. The lecturers not sian meh keep marking our papers? I see one A4 paper dulanliaoz.. But nvm lor, just give excue I cannot make it..hehes..they confirm give face one. :D Me smart hor!
Aiyah, dun wan stress myself say all this things liaoz.
So today I went to school, then was late, because I walk so slow..haiz..late by 13 minutes, still mark absent..si ismael..Ptui! I born with big ass ba, walk slow lah, what to do.Aniways I go to canteen oso take time cuz me ish slow mah, but nv complain the break time so little. Then hor, I at canteen one i buy chicken lice..very nice one. I buy chicken lice and hotdog. It cost me bomb! 3 bucks nia! Wa, burning hole in my pockets. :S But hor, the hotdog sibei cutezz. I press the hotdog then hor,come out white liquid..so funny..wakakakaka..cheese lahh..what u thinking arr!! Dirty peeps.Haizz..After that we have lecture but my group nv go hehe..I went home lor..see my laling sweetie pie. Press on for exams deary..MuAcKs!Hehehe..
Hmm, maybe I shouldnt change my style of blogging..:/
Monday, May 07, 2007
sian ji pua!
Xiaobao-ed by
panis
at
9:30 AM