Yup, today I just realised. Its been one year. One year ten days to be exact. Happy one year annivesary! Fuck, I just cant figure out how to spell that anni word. Love you blog. Anyhow, its been one year, and we are getting stronger as days go by. Im still writing in my blog after all these times. Cool. One year of consistent writing. I think thats a feat for me. There were times when I wanted to delete the blog, cuz it serves no purpose, but I repeatedly changed my mind and now it has come to this. An absolutely thrashy blog with little or no substantial content whatsoever. But Im still glad that I didnt delete it. Every post serves as a memory I left behind on that day. The stupid and crappy thought that came into mind was typed in this useless blog. What started out as something to follow people, it has now become a channel for my nonsense and my gay feelings towards someone. Yeah, Im proud of it. So, cheers to u blog. May you will be used for more gaydom and homo expressions. Hmm, its oredi one year, so I guess you need some cosmetic upgrading plans.
Soon..
Friday, June 29, 2007
WTF..one year annivesary, and I forgot!
Xiaobao-ed by
panis
at
8:07 AM