Friday, August 10, 2007

A deal

Just now after studying with a crazy girl with her equally crazy friends, I went to meet up someone. Cuz today may be the last time Im seeing that person. Yeah, as in really see. Cuz after that, things are gonna be history. No more seeing the friends I made with those year three(s). They will be gone for attachment which is freaking long, then graduate and then forget the lowly insignificant me in school, who will always wonder what could happen to the friend. Simply, I could be happy just by seeing the shadow and outline of my friend from afar, and knows that she is still in school. But come next week, this "ritual" will be erased and everything will be gone just like that. Familiar faces will be replaced with suaku and fresh year ones and we will be the year threes last year. I get attached to things rather easily. And when the thing is removed from me, I will get affected and cry and sob and slit my wrist. If it ever gets that bad. haha. Which wont lah, cuz im not into emo shit, just that I have a heart of gaydom.

A deal was made long time ago about treating my friend BnJ icecream. Since today was the last day, I had to make the move of treating. Better late than never. And so I met my friend, after waiting for so long. Not that I mind. Actually I dun care. But when she met me, she was shagged from some physical test, and had no energy. She was tired. The whole time, I was crapping around, and she was just..erm..tired. This is not the way of seeing a friend for the last time. But its no one's fault. But it definitely make someone think whether it was a good time for icecream. Maybe its due to timing. Maybe shes just tired. Maybe I think too much.Maybe she doesnt like icecream.

MAYBE IM JUST A BIG FUGLY GODZILLA FROM ULTRAMAN SERIES 24 WHOM SHE WAS TERRIFIED OF!!!