What a two weeks it has been. OK, its just 8 days, but time passed like its 80 days. All I can conclude was the place was dead boring. If not for the pretty nurses and cute children, Id have seriously take cover in the toilet for the whole day every day, which I did spend some time inside though just for a while, averaging one or two hours a day. It did miracles. I came out of the toilet feeling fresher and more energised, though the toilet seat was too flimsy to accomodate my weight and so my quality of sleep wasnt that good.
There were bad and good highlights at the ward, but I think Ill choose to forget about the bad part and blog about something more positive. Like pretty nurses and cute children. I didnt take a lot of babies, but I did manage to get the cuter ones. As for pretty nurses, I couldnt even capture one, as carrying them around my arms proved to be very heavy compared to the babies.
A crying baby. I dunno why the hell I took this pic.
A sleeping baby. So peaceful. But this baby had no voice..yet. So all the cryings were silent. Very sad. And hes small for his age.
I have other pics of another baby that is super cute. But couldnt post it up cuz my whole face is in it, and it will destroy the cute theme that Im talking about. :/ But anyways the baby was super duper cute that I felt like covering the baby inside the plastic bag so it wont look cute anymore. I was helping the nurse to dress his cellulitis. Even then his wounds are uber cute! Argh!.

This girl had her VP shunt changed. Its a sad long story. I feel for her and her mum. The people around her are from the church and they were there singing praises from the lord and some Christmas songs. And it was even more sad that she had to spend her Christmas in the hospital. I was sad for her as well and I joined them singing songs. It felt weird, as people were looking at me as I was the only one in uniform. :S Shes a smart and kind girl. I hope the best for her.
Btw those happening babies are from different cubicles, not mine. This is my cubicle:
All together there are ermm.. 1 plus one plus 1 minus 3= 0! Yeah! zero patients! See how busy my ward is?
Ok, enough of complaints. Ive had my fair share of cute babies. But i save the cutest pic for the last.
Aint he cute? Kutchi kutchi kooo!~