Had a bad ulcer today. Dunno why when i woke up this morning my ulcer went upsize. It was so painful my saliva was coming out like waterfall. And to make things better, I decided not to brush my teeth, just in case the bristles would rub against the ulcer and it will swell and bleed in the mouth and that would be very very painful. So one whole day my mouth was stinking. When I looked into the mirror, I could see one hideous monster standing right in front of me. The teeth was so yellow and covered with the thick layer of stuff. It was yucky. And to make things worse, it was mixed with chilli bits. It mus be the sambal I ate during yesterday's dinner. Mixture of red and yellow were the colours of my teeth. You can just smell the teeth and my guess is it is gonna be much worse compared it with my shit during my diarrhea times. It was that bad. And the burden of feeling your salty rotten teeth was too much to handle. But had no choice cuz I didnt wan to make the pain even more. If I were to scrape off the layers on the teeth, it could already be my lunch. Just spread it on a Khong Guan biscuit and wallaa..you got a finger food. Now my ulcer is still swelling. Pray to god it goes down before I go to school.