Damn, I abandon my blog again. due to extensive chilling and dotaing and having absolutely no life, i have completely discard my day to day crap writing. But now Im back, trying to write more crap. and so, common test just ended. i think i did poorly for the papers. Had to use all methods to pass, but in the end conscience prevailed, and I didnt use any writing that I put on my ankles, palms and my forearms. Lol, if I were to pass at least I can say I did it on my own. But i doubt so lah. And shitty feelings will come embrace me and mood will change. Its like a vicious cycle, and Im stating to feel it now. Right now Im waiting for my team members to be online. They have till 3 am to be online. i hope thats reasonable enough. Its 2.03 now btw. If they are online, Ill circumsize myself one more time.
My binging habits start to come back. Lost the descipline of eating food and not whole animals. Haiz..Ill start tommorow. Need to go to gym to get motivated by the sweaty young hot blooded males doing bicep curls.
another fucked up point of my life right now is my attitude i think. i get so temperamental nowadays. I think someone has found that spot and it now shown up very blatantly to the world! I need evaluation in life. i think it must be the damn hormonal imbalance. But it only occurs in females. So i guess binging is due to the imbalance as well.
Time to hit the bed. Its been a tiring day of slacking. Yeah..
Sunday, June 08, 2008
Long time no see
Xiaobao-ed by
panis
at
10:57 AM