In life, no matter how smart you are, if u dun look or sound smart, ull still be stupid. Ive learnt this all my life and till now, the same mistakes are too often repeated. Well i tried to be "act smart" in front of them, but the more i tried the more fake i become. I just cant. I dunno, maybe im a sociopath, sociophobic, loner, etc whatever, but I could not string proper sentences that make sense the longer I talk with them. I like to talk to them with wit and sarcasm and satire and what not, but they would always take things literally which makes me sound more stupid. Like for example, they would ask if the procedure im doing was urgent, and Id reply back, its not, cuz if it is, Id call higher authority every 30 seconds. Instead of GETTING IT, they would snapped back at me saying how inefficient I am to call every 30 seconds and then other things wouldnt get done. And i was laughing in my heart how literal these people in this kinda world could be. I wouldnt answer back, cuz if i were, another sarcasm may come out drom my mouth and another argument ensued. First thing, they could not understand, secondly, Im genetically modified to say things like this. So it wont end well, and in the end I look and sound stupid. Its been like this for 25 years, when will I change, I really dunno, haiz.