Sunday, January 16, 2011

Females hear tones instead of words. Thats a very important sentence that I keep forgetting when im around people, especially my those in my workplace. To me in work, im just serious or joking around. Ive never gotten pissed off with people, even if say that to someone, its because its just a form of letting it out. After that Im fine with that someone. But because of this stupid tone of mine, People will always be hearing the extreme side of me, either to nonsense or being too angry for no apparent reason. I still dunno how to gauge this thing until now. Like for example, people asked me where was the lost folder, i said I dint know, I didnt take it, they would ask back why was I defensive. When I was in charge of a critical patient, I asked a senior staff nurse to do something for me since My hands were full, she asked me to chill down and cool down and not be so angry..all the while when I was asking her to help me do somethings urgently. Hah..wtf. If only people know how basic my feelings are, they would know things would be very direct. But then again, its probably due to the tone which I had very little control over. Yasmin could justify to that. When people asked me which part of myself that I would like to change, and deep down the answer would always be my voicebox.