Saturday, April 02, 2011

Im back

It's been 2 months since I blogged. I have no reason to do so I guess. Im tied down with work and studies, and more importantly being together with the one I adore the most in this world. Couldnt have been better. Well having my workplace closer to my home would indeed be better lol. I just restarted my tweet because it's more privatised compared to other stuffs like facebook i think. Id just want to give a thought, it may just be that Im a sourgrape, but someone managed to be a stewardess in Emirates Airlines, cuz its not fair, because with make up, if she manage to get to that airline, then I could be the steward in Mr Branson's space shuttle airlines, or spaceline, or whatever you call it. But i still wish her all the best because she is such a nice fragile harmless little creature.