Sunday, September 09, 2007

This is fatness!

Like the 300 show famous catchphrase, this is madness! The past few days was madness lah. Spent so much. Watched 3 movies in 3 days. Spent a bomb on just a measly chocolate meal.But it was shiok. They had fondues and spicy chilli choc drink and some other orchid flower drinks. Before that we ate at BK and then went to Glutton's bay to eat satay. So you noe how fucked up it feels to eat the chocs with almost all the stomach's used up. I dunno how many tonnes I have gained. Then went hom, eat again, due to some birthday celebration. Ill blow up anytime soon. But this is normal. Ill blog abt me getting upsized and Ill get to live the day blogging about it. And you people get to see how big I have become. Haiz. Maybe not getting big. Just getting fuckin fatter! Ugh. Maybe Alethia noes this, after the nightmare of meeting my friends at the merlion. And thanks to her for not telling anything to my friends.

K, gotta go eat again. Bye.