Never in my life that I thought I would injure myself badly during gym. But I did k4 days ago. It was so bad the pain spreads to the arms, probably nerve related. I tried to rest as much as I could, but the pain still persists. If by tomorrow Im still in pain, I have no choice but to go to the doctor. So far, this is the worse form injury that has happened. I had back pains, muscle strains, shoulder dislocation, wrist inflammation, but nothing is worse than a naging pain over a part where it feels like the start of pins and needles, the tremendous acute suffering when kick someone's leg when he got the pins and needles. Ugh. Im feeling it now and naproxen and pads dont work. The worse part is, Im itching to go to the gym but I cant, cause im just going to make the injury worse. And the worst part is I cant meet the one Ive been longing to meet everyday, and it kills me. Did some studies on coagulation pathways and its very complicated. I bet doctors dont memorise the whole chunks, what more we nurses. But apparently the learning objective of my school requires us to do so, which is crazy. To play safe, ill just have to study all of them and neglect my life lol. I just hope that this topic wont come out in the final exams.